- Dimond frameset IN ANY SIZE!
- Zipp 808 Firecrest carbon clincher front and rear
- SRAM RED 2012 10spd shifters, front derailleur, rear derailleur
- Zipp Vuka Stealth (size medium) with ski bend extensions and SRAM 990 brake levers
- Front and rear brakes
- Tire, tubes, rear hydration system, etc, etc, etc.
You can't sell the bike for profit. This is about giving you a bike. If you want a new bike, great. You can get a new bike. But you can't SELL this bike. You must pay it forward.
Likewise the wheels and the parts, which I am going to include this year. No selling the wheels for cheaper training wheels or something like that.
Both of the wheels and parts are things I wasn't able to include in the giveaway the first year that I'm excited to include this year. I think they are tools that someone who can't afford them as a luxury should be lucky enough to use, because they do make a difference. They aren't ways to make money for you.
How will I know if you sell them? Let's just say that it's safe to say that I'll know, because there's a very, very, very good chance that I will. And you'll know, and I think that should matter more.
- Your name
- Your email address
- Your height
- Your story.
- *WHY* (this is key)
- *YOU* (though you can write on behalf of someone else, as Drew Ziegler's wife did; Drew got the very first bike; Freddy Galbraith got the second, also via his wife writing about him. Wives are awesome... Duh.)
- *NEED* (and it must be a N-E-E-D) a bike.